If you want to take your understanding beyond Microsoft Office 365 to a higher level, this e-book is for you and until May 13, 2020 you can download it for free.
Microsoft Office 365 combines some of the best-known software applications into a single subscription. We are talking about: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook and countless other new products to improve productivity.
More than 70 million people around the world use these applications, but they are rarely used to their full potential. Office 365 for Dummies changes that, giving you even more benefits from your Office 365 subscription.
Note that Office 365 Consumer and Business Plans is known as Microsoft 365 now.
You will learn, among other things:
- Go to Office 365.
- Increase productivity with Office 365.
- Keep your documents and information safe.
- Improve group communication with Exchange Online.
- Collaborate anywhere, anytime.
- Integrate your travel experience with Office 365.
- Use Office Online, from the basics to more advanced features.
- Create better presentations with PowerPoint.
- Keep your notes on with OneNote.
- Manage Office 365 Management.
Interested? Simply click here to download this free ebook (worth $ 20) from TradePub. You have to fill out a short form to use the e-book, but it’s worth it!
Note: This free offer expires on May 13, 2020