Facebook Live and Instagram Live are great ways to connect with other social media users. However, in order to know when someone is broadcasting live, you need to enable live notifications on Facebook and Instagram. This article explains how to do it.
Direct tuning has several benefits, such as the ability to ask questions in real time, chat live with other viewers, and possibly invite you to post with the person you’re watching. So here’s how notifications are enabled.
How to enable notifications via Facebook Live
On Facebook, you can set your Live notification preferences both in general and for specific pages. If you’re tired of notifications, see how to turn off Facebook Live notifications
How to disable Facebook Live notifications on all platforms
. Everyone else should read …
How to enable Facebook Live notifications
- Log in to Facebook and click drop down arrow in the upper right corner.
- click on settings.
- care about notifications left navigation.
- click on Video, then slide each option On or Skew as desired.
How to enable Facebook Live notifications on specific pages
- Go to the Facebook page where you want to receive Facebook Live notifications.
- Move the mouse To follow button.
- Click next to Notifications pencil icon (Edit button).
- Below Posts, if standard or highlights is selected to receive live video notifications from. Alternatively, click Skew you will never receive notifications from the page.
How to enable notifications on Instagram Live
By default, Instagram live video notifications are enabled for all accounts.
Unfortunately, there is no way to selectively enable and disable these notifications based on your profile. Instead, you can simply keep them all on or off by doing the following:
- Open Instagram, go to the profile, and select three horizontal lines in the upper right corner.
- faucet settings.
- faucet notifications.
- care about Direct and IGTV.
- care about Skew or On depending on your opinion.
How to live on Facebook
You should now be able to enable (and disable) Live Notifications on Facebook and Instagram. If you’re tired of watching and would rather post yourself, here’s the following how to live on facebook (and hidden risks)
How to live on Facebook (and hidden risks)